Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Monday 28 December 2009

Happy New Year!

Hiya Guys.


Its almost 2010 and too celebrate the new year, Jessie2000 and Mimo are throwing a party! The party starts at 18:00 cho-time. Please visit Blog.Chobots.com, it has all the information you will need. The party is in Mimo City, Park. As its not in all servers, you may want to get there abit early, so you have a guaranteed space at the party, as usually when you arrive, its full. This may mean waiting in the Park for a while, but I'm sure you'll find something interesting too do! You probably won't be the only Chobot there! Infact, you defenatly woant be the only Chobot there! For 1) I'll be there 2) There's never a dull moment in Chobots.

Moving on, Did you have a nice Christmas? Where did you go? Did you stay at home? Hehe, All these questions, but most importantly, What did you receive? I got alot. One of my favorites was the latest Applemac out, It was almost £1,000! Thats all good news, But not for blogging, because I don't know how print screen :( Ohh well, I'll figure somthing out! I hope you had a nice Christmas, and I wish you all the best for 2010!

Juicyqueen

PS: Look, If you don't like this blog, that's fine with me as that's your opinion. What I dont want, Is you leaving horrible, rude comments on my Cbox! Thats inappropriate. If you don't like this blog, Then don't visit it. No one is forcing you too! But I would just like too say, Thanks too all those Chobots who like and say nice things about this blog. I appreciate it!

0 comments: