Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Tuesday 22 December 2009

I'm upset and maybe quitting :(

Hello There.

I'm going to have to post on somthing that I don't really want to but I have to. As you know, I put 110% effort into this blog. I work really hard. But recently, I'm getting alot of messages about me having the same theme as Deliciouzz.tk Now, Just to point out, Deliciouzz didn't make the theme and it isn't hers. Therefor anyone who wishes, can use the theme. She chooses too use that theme on her blog. The same as I choose to use it for my blog. Other then that, Our blogs aren't in the slightest bit the same. We post on completely opposite things, We use our own ideas! The only thing similar is the theme.


As you can see, I'm getting a little upset about this now. I'm getting too many messages about having the same theme and i'm apperently copying her blog. I'm not! If this carrys on, I'm afraid i'm going to have to quit blogging. This blog will go to waste.

Juicyqueen:(

0 comments: