Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Thursday 31 December 2009

Who's Following?

Hello There!

I've just checked our followers and it seems theres quite alot!


(Click to enlarge)

This blog has 73 followers. Lets see if we can make that 100, very soon! Maybe when this blog has 100 followers, I'll have a party and maybe invite a Mod too do some magic for us. Oooh, I cant wait. Anyways, I just would like too say, a hugh thanks to everyone who follows this blog! And please tell your friends too visit and follow too. Don't know how too follow a blog ? It's simple. On the right hand side of this blog >> Theres a widget that looks like the picture above. Simply click follow. It only takes a click of a button, and that click makes a hugh difference to me! More clicks=More followers. Haha! So yea, Tell your friends about this blog please and thanksyou. <3>

loveeyeaaa!
Juicyqueen

0 comments: