Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Friday 28 August 2009

Too Many Changes ...

Hey guys !
You know me-post alot - everyday :)
Well thats going too change from about 4th September.
As im starting 'school', I need rest - So bed early for me!!
And Im gonna be spending alot of time in 'school'.
So, I can't promis too post everyday :( But what I do promis is too post as much as I can.
If i get anyspare time - I'll post =-)
Also, Incase you havent noticed, I havent been on chobots as much as I used too :/
Well, its gonna stay the same as that really. Even if I don't go on chobots everyday too check for updates , good and bad chobots - I do have some special spies around :))
As for my daily routine, thats gonna change too as I can't promis too post them certain days, Im going too do them when ever im online. These changes are starting from the 4th, So I can gather things now :) Im just letting you know so that you'r awear of it :)
BTW - I will always post party updates :-) As my sisters play chobots constantly haha ! :)
So they're gonna help me abit =-) I hope you understand :)
Thanks !!
JuiicyyQueenn !

P.S
I will be posting a few things today :)

0 comments: