Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Back Too Normal... Or Not ?

Hello Guys,
I know, I know ! I haven't posted In like FOREVER ! But atleast I give you a notifaction ! :/
But I just want too let you know that working on a blog is a big commitment. So, as Im going out of town for 2 weeks, Im not going too post a whole lot ! So, Im looking for a new author too work on my blog just till things settle. Right, If you'r interested you have too email ;- juicyqueen-blog@hotmail.co.uk I want you too be qualifyed and on the go ! And be commited too posting atleast once aday ! :D Giving everyone the latest news & gossip. Also,Leave your blog URL, and tell me a few sentences of what and why you should work on this blog (this is optional,but if you do wright it-it doesnt have too be long) And, Don't forget you'r chobots name !
Then after a few days i'll pick 1 author too give the job too, and they will be an author for now :')
Good Luck !
Juicyqueen

0 comments: