Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Cool Headers

Hello Guys :)
Ive been busy latley, With personal life and making headers !!!
You can use them but please give me credit.And also tell me (comment/tell me on cbox or on chobots)

This is the first one I made. I was experimenting, So its not verygood...


Next(Below) I made a quick & simple header.


This next one below is quite simple too...

Now, This one below is one of my favorites (Thanks Ganzy&Confetti For letting me take a pic of ur chobot)

This final one is quite nice too I think:) But quite simple too...
Do'ya like them?
Im still busy making more.
If you would like one of those just take it (and let me know)
Or if you would like me too make a pasiffic one (eg, star background with chopix and some text then just comment or email juicyqueen-blog@hotmail.co.uk. I would prefere email but either will doo :)
Thanks ..
:) Juicyqueen !
P.S
Dont forget about the mickey contest !

0 comments: