Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Sunday 27 September 2009

Gossipingg ...

Hello Chobots.


I asked a few people about Gossipgirls gossiping :)
One source said ;-
Uh, I think she is abit mean, Some things arent true, but can't be proved :S
Its gossipgirls word against the person who she is gossiping about and obviously the gossipee is going too denie it all. It is kinda online bullying from my view but if its true what she says then its not bullying - its called telling the truth.

Another Secret Soure Said ;-
Look, I don't read gossip girls gossip. And im not following that pathetic blog by seether. I'm on no one's side here. So, yea thats it !!

And Finally Another Chobot Said;-
I like gossip girl, I like finding out whats happening with everyone. Itsjustjoey is dating and ive seen it with my own eyes, Gossiping is actually good , If you don't like it then don't do it

All chobots are annonymus :)
And its there point of view.
Juicyqueen

0 comments: