Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Wednesday 2 September 2009

My Real Birthday !

Hello People :)
Its my birthday in real life on the 20th September, And as its getting closer. Ive been thinking about getting citizen ship with some of the money I recieve from family & friends.
I know i'm getting £50.00 from my nan (Roughly $100) And im getting money of most people too, so ill have alot.
So i was thinking about buying citizen ship !!



Not for a month , Its too little & Not for a year, Its abit too long. So i might get 6 month citizen ship :) What'cha thinkk... ?
I like the idea and so does my mum and dad cause that why they don't have too pay hehe !
Im gonna add a poll later and leave it on till about the 18th ! :)
Then on my birthday - 20th september, Ill buy citizenship :) I'll recieve a M flag if the items dont change ! :D So be expecting a poll soon :)

~JuicyQueen~

P.S
Yes yes, Im turning 14 lol ;)

0 comments: