Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Saturday 5 September 2009

Winner Of Mickey !!!

Hey Guys !
My contest has officially ended !
And I have my winners ...
First of all I would just like too say, Well done to everyone that entered =)
All the applications were awsome :) It was sooo hard too choose the winners,
So, I had to ask mickey too help me =)
He choose the winner, & I chose the runner up !!
So here goes, The winner is (drum roll)
MissSharpay :) Her drawing of Mickey is awsome :)
Well done , You recieve 250 B-Coins !! Woot :D
(Above By Misssharpay)
And The runner up is ... (drum roll please)
Yellowhouse =) Heres is just the face but its really cool !
Well done yellow :) You recieve 100 bugs ! :)
Keep Ur Drawings Up Guys, Also Keep Your Eyes Open For Anoter Contest ...
~Juicyqueen~

0 comments: