Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Thursday 22 October 2009

Contest time!!

Hello Chobots.
Its halloween soon hence the halloween header:) This will only be changed for a short period of time, proboly till 1st - 2nd October:) Then i'll change back too normal - Or will I ? I have a suprize in store for you! Anyway, My halloween header isn't as good as it could be so .. I've thought of a contest! I want you too design me a new header ! It will only last 'till the theme is over - about a week or so. Right, I want the header too be spooky or scary ! I want it too show the theme of Halloween! I would also like the text too say 'Ooo Soo Juicy!' I'm not going too say too much 'cause I want each and every one of you'r enteries too be uniqe and your own:) Maybe add somthing that you know or think no one else will think of ! I want your entries in as soon as possible! So, I can put it up and give you your reward (Yes! Theres a prize too) So, Roughly I want them today or tomorrow(Maybe the day after that!) Sorry it not being longer but you should have enough time. Once you've made you'r header either upload it too tinypic and then comment the URL or if not that post it on your blog (as a post) and give me the URL too that instead =]

Good Luck !
Juicyqueen
oxox

P.S - If you don't win, I might need your help in the close future :) Be prepared !

0 comments: