Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Thursday 29 October 2009

PARTY TIMEE!!

Hello Chobots,
Its party time on chobots!!
As you know, Its halloween on Saturday and theres alot of partys going on.
Heres 2 ...

I can't wait. You'r all going too have too dress up halloweeny, And i'll be picking the best dressed!

Also, As you might no. I'm almost 300 (: Okay, Im about 11 days from it but I just want too inform you. Heres the invite ...

Rockemall street(: 19.00 chotime in live star!
Please post this invitation on your blog so that more chobots will attend. I've also asked one of our favorite mods too come and she said she'll try too make it:)

Thank Youu.
Happy Halloween !
Juicyqueen
oxox

(Psst, Im not going too be typing that much today 'cause my keyboard is broke and it takes forever too type because it misses letters out :@

0 comments: