Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Sunday 8 November 2009

Fashion Contest:The kick out !

Hello Chobots,
I have the results for the fashion contest.
I would just like too say Well done too all competitors,
You'r styles are awsome and keep it up :)
Anyways, Here are the results ...

In first place is Lavadog.
In second place is Newy82
In third place is joint by Bubblepop09, Ganzy2 & Itsjustjoey.
In forth place is Paulyte2009.

So, Unfortunatly Paulyte2009 will have too be kicked out.
Im sorry, but I don't make this happen.
But you can go away in pride :)
As you have a fabulous sence of style!
As for the rest of you,
You'r still in the competition :)
I'll be adding another poll asap soon.
You have too vote for the stylish chobot.
Here are the contestants ...


Remember Paulyte2009 (6) is not counted,
As she is no longer in the competition :)

Good Luck Guys,
Juicyqueen

PS: I'll be picking my next author real soon! (:

1 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey Juicy!
Its Mimja :)
Heres your header link:
http://i34.tinypic.com/257hj87.png

~Mimja~