Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Home sweet home !

Hello Guys:)
Its Juicyqueen ... I'm back.
Wandering why i'm back so soon? Well, its because my dad had an axident & our personal helpers thought it was serious, so we flew back late last night :/ Turns out it was a minor injury and he only fractured his bone. Pfffft trust my dad 'ey ! I could be riding Rudolph now tehe!

I've seen the blog upadates & they're awsome. I do adore the header, Its so pinky & like Pineapplex said, it's so Juicy! Tehe, Thanks Mimja. You did a great job :D Also, Its the 15th December...10 days 'till christmas! I'm sooo excited. What have you asked Santa for ? Urm.... Oh yea, the poll :/ Im upset that its gone but nevermind. I may put another poll up later, or I may do it another way! That covers everything I think. Later on I may post some pictures that were from a party on the 13th December, Pine took them - On my account! Anyways, I missed you all & the awsome partys! :') I also missed posting on this blog lol! I enjoy it soo much!

Juicyqueen!

0 comments: