Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Friday 11 December 2009

Im going away!

Hello Chobots.
As you know its Christmas Soon! Well, I'm going away for a while. A week I think, I'm going to Lapland as one of my minor presents! This means, I'm not going to be able to post :( But my sister isnt going with me and my parents and she might post on the blog!

So yea, While i'm riding the reindeers she'll be posting on this blog! So, really this blog should keep being updated with posts. I was supposed to be going today, but our flight was delayed untill tomorrow:) I'm sooooooo excited, But while im gone I would like you to do me a favor too keep you busy. I want you to draw (either on the wall or on another program like Paint) a christmas image. Anything you like. Be as creative as you can! Please upload your pictures to tinypic and give me the URL or if you have a blog, post it on your blog and give me the direct link! Once I come back I will show all of your drawings & maybe give a prize of bugs or such to the best designs ! Please comment the URL on this post or on my CBOX (: Or you could email it too Juicyqueen-blog@hotmail.co.uk

Goood Luck All :)
Juicyqueen.

0 comments: