Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Sunday 10 January 2010

Authors needed!

Hello guys & girlies!

I'm looking for 5 authors on this blog! You don't need to be able too do unique or special things, but I would be satisfied if you could post atleast every 2 days. Once I have my 5 authors, I do not intend too remove you as an author but If you haven't posted in a week without giving me a notice, Then i'll remove you and look for yet another author. There will be a few exeptions to this, for eg:- If you couldn't get access too a computer/laptop or If there isnt much too post about or another author has posted about most updates. Which brings me smoothly onto my next topic.

Before posting, please check all the latest posts so that you don't post about what another member of this blog has already posted. Ermm... I think thats all you need to know at the moment. If you would like too become an author of this blog, Please comment or contact me on Chobots.com I would like too know the following :
  • You'r Chobots name and age.
  • If you have your own blog/ or work on a friends blog.
  • How long you have been posting for
  • How many posts could you do in a day.
Please contact me or comment and give me this information (above)

Thanks :)
Loveyeaaaaa!
Juicyqueen.

0 comments: