Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Thursday 14 January 2010

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Hello Guys & Girlies,


I've got some bad news, I'm actually gonna quit blogging for real now. This may come as a shock b'coz I love blogging, but since my modelling carrer has taken off and I'm hearing all good news, I dont have time to post as i'm & will be too busy to post. I dont want my hard work to go to waste, so im keeping this blog open. Im still looking for my 5 authors, and at the moment 2 people have defenatly gotten the place! I'll add the new authors when i get there email. I'm still going to be admin of this blog, and if I ever have spare time, I'll visit and maybe change things. The authors i've picked atm are loyal & will try there best to post as much as they can on this blog. Anyways, I'll still play Chobots.com but not as much. Today i'll be on all day as I have nothing planned. This will be my last post on this blog. (unless i post the new authors names) Good Bye & Have a good time on chobots and enjoying this blog!.

Juicyqueen - Blog Admin/ Juicy owner.
And the Juicy Gang <33>

0 comments: