Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Monday 19 October 2009

300th Day Party:)

Hello Chobots.
Yesterday was alot of people's 300th birthday, so Jessie2000 threw a party:)
It started at 18:00 cho time and ended at 19:30 cho time. Over an hour of tones of rain!
I didn't go too the party but I have picz and my wardrobe is full, I presume my sister was on my chobot...again -.- I'm going too have too change my password lol !
Anyway, here are the picz ''i'' took :)





This last picture was taken 32 minutes after the party ended:)
There was only one problem with this party! Very bad lag. But too be honest most of the lagg was happenening when I was trying too log on. Once I was on - It was okay with either very little lag or perhaps no lag whatso ever :)
Also, guess who showed up at the party ...
Zarich :) One of our new mods. I heard that canab showed up too although I'm unsure about that.
Juicyqueen
oxox
(Pssst, Check the chobots home page !!)




0 comments: