Search This Blog

Juicyqueen's Followers!

Sunday 18 October 2009

Do Not Copy.

Hello Chobots,
I just want too tell you somthing about Blogger. One of the rules is called Copyright! Wich is basicly copying some one else's blog. Now, At this moment - A chobot is copying my blog. I used too work on that blog - Just too make headers. But i quit when she/he started copying.




What they have been doing...
They have been copying every sing word of my post (copying & pasting), taking my pictures with out permission ect. I don't mind you taking pictures as long as you tell me. But I definatly,with no eceptions want people too copy exactly what I write. This person who is copying me even copyed a long paragraph that I had writen for new chobots and clearly marked at the top of it ' do not copy as I written this out myself' They even copyed that bit !!
Im not happy unfortunatly. I've gave warnings and its still happening, I've reported them and nothing has happened - nothing can happen. But Blogger are aware of this :) Im not going too tell you who this is - but if it carries on i'll tell you there chobots name & blog url. They will be named and shamed. I hope this will prevent others from doing the same thing.
Sorry if this sounded abit mean - and off the subject of Chobots. Although, I wanted you too be informed :)

Juicyqueen
oxox

0 comments: